4 Self-Care Tips to Nourish and Rejuvenate Your Skin
From head to toe, your skin tells a story about what’s happening inside your body.
If you’re stressed, so is your skin. And it reacts with irritation, breakouts, and a dry, dull appearance.
But, you don’t have to let your inside stress show up on your outside.
Here are the four best self-care tips you can use to relax, nourish your skin and reveal the glowing, miraculously beautiful that you want to be.
#1 – Soak your cares away
Baths are an incredible way to relax and can bring big benefits to your skin when you do them right.
Instead of adding skin-drying bubble baths to your soak, instead choose one of our favorite options that love your skin:
- Avocado oil – Add a few drops of this oil to your bath for deep down moisture that leaves your skin hydrated, smooth and soft.
- Oat milk – One to two cups of this milk in your bathwater helps lock hydration into your skin to soothe irritation and dryness.
- Buttermilk – Like oat milk, buttermilk works to hydrate and soften your skin but with a big bonus. Rich in lactic acid, the liquid gold helps to whisk away dead skin cells in order to reveal a bright, radiant complexion.
- Essential oils - To soothe all of your senses, include a few drops of essential oils. Great choices for bath time relaxation include lavender, ylang ylang, geranium and peppermint.
Simply whisk in your favorite or combine for added enjoyment. Then sit back and relax.
#2 - Refresh and soothe
Once your skin is fresh and clean, rejuvenate and refresh with a soothing face mask.
Our after bath or shower choice is the Glow Up Face Sheet Mask made with Graphene Quantum Infused Fabric.
This next-generation sheet mask ensures the proper penetration of the high frequency treatment into the skin more efficiently.
And it utilizes Nobel Prize winning technology that can release far infrared, magnetic field and negative ions to:
- Promote youthful skin cell metabolism
- Calm and purify the skin
- Scavenge free radicals that accelerate aging
- Leave skin firmed, moisturized and glowing
It’s the perfect choice to give your skin that boost it needs after a long day at work, when you're tired, stressed or need a quick treatment before a night out.
Apply the mask and then lie down, relax and let it go to work.
#3 – Pamper your feet
Your feet work hard each and every day!
So don’t they deserve a little tender loving care?
To pamper, refresh and hydrate your feet, and banish dry, calloused skin, start with a soothing foot bath.
We recommend filling a deep bowl or foot basin with warm water and adding ½ cup of Epsom salt, along with your favorite essential oil. Great oils for a relaxing foot bath include chamomile, bergamot and spearmint.
Soak for at least 15 minutes, dry feet thoroughly and then apply a rich, luxurious moisturizer like Soothe Hand/Foot & Cuticle Protector.
Then slip on soft, silky socks and let its hydration go to work for you.
#4 – Hydrate from the inside out
Finally, don’t forget to hydrate your cells and getting healthy skin starting from the inside by drinking plenty of water.
We love to add a few squirts of electrolytes to each glass, plus a squeeze of lemon for a refreshing, spa-like drink that keeps your skin looking clear, plump and glowing.
Other drinks to include in your daily life that love your skin are coconut water or milk, green tea and cocoa which are packed with flavor, along with skin-healthy antioxidants.
Remember, your skin is only a reflection of your mental and physical health. So be good to your body inside and out!